Sourcenet PRO a Texas limited liability company (“Company” or “We”), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website located at , or use services such as our web portal located at , or our API, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- Through our Websites, Web Portals, and APIs (collectively known as our Services).
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and our Services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or technology, including web crawling technology, operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or through our Services.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information through our Services or on or through any of its features/register for our Services, make any purchases through our Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through or use our Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Information We Collect Through Automatic
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns, including:
- Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on our Services.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our websites and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Usage Logging. We may log your usage of our Web Portal and API in order to provide relevant customer support and bill your use of our Services appropriately.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and their content to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services we offer or provide.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of , LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sourcenet PRO our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.